Boolat is a gaming product company that creates successful project that attract millions of players. Many of the project are relevant to this day, despite the fact that they were developed several years ago. In 2020, the company became part of the Playrix gaming holding, as a result of which the Promodex team was tasked with redesigning the site, making it as simple as possible for users.
The client set the following business tasks that needed to be implemented by the project team:
- Redesign the old site to make it as simple as possible for visual perception, but at the same time not to lose the information content of the resource.
- Make the site convenient for potential job seekers so that they can see the list of current vacancies of the company as simply and quickly as possible and send their CVs.
- Implement a news section of the company, in which the Boolat PR project will be able to publish company news, information about upcoming releases of gaming products, etc.
The target audience of the project has 3 key segments:
- Active users of the company's gaming products who want to receive up-to-date news about the company and its products.
- Potential applicants for the company.
- Potential investors of the company's gaming project.
Approach and Solution
The Promodex team decided to implement the project in the following stages:
- Conduct niche and competitor analysis.
- Conduct an analysis of Boolat products to identify the most popular and favorite games by active Internet users.
- Analyze search queries to compile the basic semantic core of the site.
- Compose the structure of the site based on the semantic core.
- Work out the UI / UX of the project based on the analytics.
- To implement the design of the site, taking into account the main requirement of the client - visual simplicity. However, at the same time, do not miss the internal search engine optimization of the resource.
- Implement the required pool of work on the front-end and back-end parts.
- Test the result, including a small advertising campaign, to evaluate how the created solution will be perceived by potential customers and Boolat employees.
The Promodex team developed a turnkey solution within 25 working days: from the main idea to the product implementation and conducting a research advertising campaign to assess the perception of a new product by users.
The Promodex team developed a turnkey solution within 31 working days: from the main idea to the product implementation and conducting a research advertising campaign to assess the perception of a new product by users.
- The resource page loading time is less than 1 second, which was an important parameter for the SEO optimization of the site.
- As a result of the research advertising campaign, 92% of respondents positively assessed the new site design.
- Based on the feedback from the company's clients in social networks, the existing audience of the company also reacted extremely positively to the redesign of the resource.
- Due to better internal optimization of the resource, search traffic to the site increased by more than 200% compared to the previous version of the site within 6 months.
We chose the most popular device resolutions that provide comfortable viewing of site pages at different screen resolutions and on mobile devices.
View our portfolio. Read about our approach. Convinced? Get in touch!