LESTOR SEEDS is a Spanish-Ukrainian cannabis seed bank. The brand attracts only proven professional breeders, they do not save on seed production and equipment to reduce the cost of production. Thus, customers receive the highest quality product at an adequate cost.
The customer set clear tasks that needed to be implemented by the project team:
- Develop a multifunctional online store to enter the online market.
- Increase conversion by using the latest e-commerce design trends and usability.
- Attract an audience from the Internet without intermediaries.
- Place orders through the website.
- Popularization and development of the brand.
- Implementation of adaptive layout for all types of devices.
- Make online payments through the website.
The Promodex team decided to implement the project in the following stages:
- Perform niche and competitor analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyze the market of the EU countries, Ukraine, and Turkey, to identify strengths and weaknesses, the main accents, and create a new concept for our project.
- Perform analysis of search queries to compile the semantic core of the website.
- Create a site structure based on the semantic core.
- Work out the UI/UX of the project based on the analytics.
- Implement website design following the company's brand book and modern web design trends.
- Implement the required pool of work on the front-end and back-end parts.
- Test the project, including load tests, usability, performance, and security.
The Promodex team implemented a turnkey solution within 31 working days: from the client's request to the implementation of the website and its launch.
- The site is in the PageSpeed Insights green zone, which was an important parameter for the site's SEO optimization.
- According to the test results, a group of the target audience spoke positively about the usability of the site. its structure and atmosphere. We received 83% positive feedback.
- Due to the high-quality optimization of the website, in the first 3 months, the site got into the TOP 10 search results for high-frequency key queries.
- 5 months after the development of the site, the Customer noted that the attention to the brand as a whole has increased both from the target audience and colleagues from other countries.
The target audience of the project is members of communities that solve problems related to the cultivation of cannabis.
The Promodex team developed a turnkey solution within 25 working days: from the main idea to the product implementation and conducting a research advertising campaign to assess the perception of a new product by users.
A team of 8 people took part in the project implementation: project manager, business analyst, marketer, UI/UX specialist, SEO specialist, front-end developer, back-end developer, and QA specialist.
The site was developed using the site management system and CMS Opencart version 3, as this platform meets all technical requirements, as well as customer preferences.
Opens correctly on desktop browsers:
- Chrome (63+);
- Firefox (58+);
- Opera (50+);
- Safari (10+);
- Edgе (12+).
Responsive version of the website:
- Full-width starts at 1200px;
- The tablet version starts at 768px wide;
- The mobile version starts at 320px wide.
We chose the most popular device resolutions that provide comfortable viewing of site pages at different screen resolutions and on mobile devices.