Life Changing is a start-up company that provides psychologist projects to guide applicants to universities. Life Changing specialists help high school students with career guidance, psychologists help to understand personality, interests, and values.
The client set the following business tasks that needed to be implemented by the project team:
- Increase conversion by using the latest e-commerce design trends and usability.
- Attract an audience.
- Leave applications through the website.
- Implementation of adaptive layout for all types of devices.
- Simplify communication between students, orientologists, and psychologists.
- Make online payments using the Stripe payment system.
- Conduct online meetings.
The target audience of the project has 3 key segments:
- Boys and girls 15 - 18 years old, high school students.
- Parents of teenagers, guardians.
- Teachers, management of high schools, mostly private schools in Spain.
The Promodex team decided to implement the project in the following stages:
- Perform niche and competitor analysis.
- Analyze the company's services to identify the most promising and sought-after areas for their implementation on the website and maximize conversion.
- Perform research of search queries to compile the basic semantic core of the website.
- Create a website structure based on the semantic core.
- Work out the UI/UX of the project based on the analytics.
- Implement website design by the company's brand book and modern web design trends. However, at the same time, do not miss the internal search engine optimization of the resource.
- Implement the required pool of work on the front-end and back-end parts.
- Test the result, including conducting a small test campaign to evaluate how the created solution will be perceived by the student, psychologist, coach, and orientologist.
A team of 8 people took part in the project implementation: project manager, business analyst, marketer, UI / UX specialist, SEO specialist, front-end developer, back-end developer, and QA specialist.
The website was developed using the website management system and CMS WordPress, without using a ready-made template.
Opens correctly on desktop browsers:
- Chrome (63+)
- Firefox (58+)
- Opera (50+)
- Safari (10+)
- Edgе (12+)
Responsive version of the website:
- Full-width starts at 1200px
- The tablet version starts at 768px wide
- The mobile version starts at 320px wide
The Promodex team developed a turnkey solution within 25 working days: from the main idea to the product implementation and conducting a research advertising campaign to assess the perception of a new product by users.
The Promodex team implemented a turnkey solution within 18 working days: from the main idea of the Customer to the implementation of the product and its launch.
- The website is in the PageSpeed Insights green zone, which is an important parameter for the website's SEO optimization.
- Based on the feedback from the company's employees and students, the main page of the website is quite concise and understandable, and the information is presented in the right amount. The user's account allows you to conveniently plan the time of a session with a mentor, and track upcoming events and plans on the calendar for both students and psychologists.
- Due to the high-quality internal optimization of the resource, search traffic began to flow to the website in the first 2 months of operation.
- Already during the test advertising campaign, the company received the first 2 leads to help with career guidance.
We chose the most popular device resolutions that provide comfortable viewing of site pages at different screen resolutions and on mobile devices.
View our portfolio. Read about our approach. Convinced? Get in touch!