The purpose of the project is to develop the design and functionality of a corporate website. This project should be informative for drivers and companies that operate in the US market.
Provide users of the site with the opportunity to get acquainted with the services of the company, get advice, and also make sure that the company is reliable.
The Promodex team decided to implement the project in the following stages:
- Hold a conference with company managers to determine the uniqueness of services and target audience.
- Conduct a niche analysis to ascertain their potential customers' priorities.
- Work out the UI / UX of the project based on the analytics.
- Implement website design following the company's brand book and modern web design trends.
- Implement the required pool of work on the front-end and back-end parts.
- Test the project, including load tests, usability, performance, and security.
A team of 6 people took part in the project implementation: project manager, UI / UX specialist, SEO specialist, front-end developer, back-end developer, and QA specialist.
The site was developed using a site management system and CMS Opencart, as this platform meets all technical requirements, as well as customer preferences.
Opens correctly on PC in browsers:
- Chrome (63+)
- Firefox (58+)
- Opera (50+)
- Safari (10+)
- Edge (12+)
Responsive version of the site:
- Full-width 1200px
- The tablet version is 768px wide
- The mobile version is 320px wide
The Promodex team developed a turnkey solution within 25 working days: from the main idea to the product implementation and conducting a research advertising campaign to assess the perception of a new product by users.
It was decided to develop a corporate website with separate pages to maximize the disclosure of the services and benefits of the company, as well as for convenient website promotion:
- The website design complies with modern trends and UI/UX rules.
- It has a high download speed for convenient use of the site and the loyalty of search engines.
- Separately, simple feedback forms are highlighted for maximum conversion.
- Developed large popup forms for targeted feedback.
- Added a blog to highlight company and niche news.
We chose the most popular device resolutions that provide comfortable viewing of site pages at different screen resolutions and on mobile devices.
"GOODLIKE" is the largest online bicycle store in Ukraine
View our portfolio. Read about our approach. Convinced? Get in touch!