Rechtsberatung is a law firm specializing in helping older people with everyday legal problems. Based on the target audience, the site should be comfortable and understandable for people who are poorly versed in modern IT technologies.
The client set the following business tasks that needed to be implemented by the project team:
- Creation of a corporate website with an original interface adapted for people with poor eyesight.
- Implementation of a personal account and the ability to register on the site and manage your subscription in your personal account.
- Prepare the website for search promotion in the Google search engine.
The Promodex team decided to implement the project in the following stages:
- Conduct niche and competitor analysis.
- Analyze Rechtsberatung products to identify the most popular and favorite services by active Internet users.
- Analyze search queries to compile the basic semantic core of the website.
- Compose the structure of the site based on the semantic core.
- Work out the UI/UX of the project based on the analytics.
- To implement the design of the site, taking into account the main requirement of the client - visual simplicity. However, at the same time, do not miss the internal search engine optimization of the resource.
- Implement the required pool of work on the front-end and back-end parts, including the personal dashboard.
- Test the result, including a small advertising campaign, to evaluate how the created solution will be perceived by potential customers and Rechtsberatung employees.
The Promodex team developed a turnkey solution within 45 working days: from the main idea to the product implementation and conducting a research advertising campaign to assess the perception of a new product by users.
- The resource page loading time fully meets the Google search engine requirements, which is very important for the SEO optimization of the site.
- As a result of the research advertising campaign, about 85% of respondents at age more than 60 years positively assessed the website design.
- When running a test ad campaign, we got a conversion rate of 2.4%, which is a very high rate for such a niche.
- Due to high-quality internal optimization of the resource, search traffic to the site after 4 months was already about 40 users per day, which is a big figure for such a niche solution, especially considering that a very small budget was invested in SEO promotion. The result was achieved mostly through competent internal optimization.
The target audience of the project has 3 key segments:
- Existing users of the company's products who want to use a personal dashboard and find information about the company and its services.
- Potential clients for law consulting.
- Children of retired people, who want to find good law consulting solutions for their
The Promodex team developed a turnkey solution within 25 working days: from the main idea to the product implementation and conducting a research advertising campaign to assess the perception of a new product by users.
A team of 7 people took part in the project implementation: project manager, business analyst, marketer, UI/UX specialist, front-end developer, back-end developer, and QA specialist.
We chose the most popular device resolutions that provide comfortable viewing of site pages at different screen resolutions and on mobile devices.